2022 Western Road Trip Raffle Information
Western Washington State Adventure
Congratulations to 2022 raffle winner Jim Austin with Oregon's Mt. Hood Territory!
Trip package includes a seven-day road trip for two
- Lodging and Activities | Olympic Peninsula, San Juan Islands, Seattle
- $400 Gift Card | State of Washington Tourism
- Roundtrip airfare for two to/from Seattle
- Rental car stipend
Olympic Peninsula Visitor Bureau
- Three (3) nights lodging for two (2)
- Half-day guided kayak tour or guided mountain bike tour with Adventures Through Kayaking for two (2) (seasonal/based on availability)
- Annual America the Beautiful National Park Pass
- Annual Washington State Discover Pass (state parks/state lands)
San Juan Islands Visitors Bureau
- Two (2) nights lodging for two (2) at an Inn/B&B in Friday Harbor, including breakfast for two (2) for two (2) mornings
- Whale Watch Trip for two (2) (typically March - October)
- Two (2) tickets to The Whale Museum
- Roundtrip ferry tickets for one (1) vehicle/two (2) passengers, depending on time of year
- $100 dining certificate
- Two (2) nights lodging for two (2)
- Dining certificate
- Two (2) CityPASS passes to five attractions, including the Space Needle, Argosy Cruises and Museum of Pop Culture
State of Washington Tourism
- $400 prepaid VISA card for gas and other expenses
Valid Trip Dates
Valid Trip Dates: October 1, 2022 through May 24, 2023
All trip package components are subject to advance bookings and availability at time of booking; blackout dates apply.
All trip package components are for two (2) adults.
1 ticket = $25 • 5 tickets = $100
The DMA West Education & Research Foundation will be selling raffle tickets for the 2022 Western Road Trip Raffle until fall 2022.
The Foundation will conduct a raffle drawing for the 2022 Western Road Trip Prize Package in fall 2022. You need not be present to win. Proceeds benefit the Foundation. Donations are tax deductible.